Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weekly Update - July 1, 2015

Hey everybody, 

This week was a pretty good week. I cant describe how awesome this week has been. Elder Sorensen and I have just been killing it here. We had a awesome lessons with a lot of investigators we had. We had 4 investigators actually come to church as well. That was probably the biggest miracle so far. 

We went on a ton of exchanges this week with other missionaries in our zone. That took up Wednesday and Thursday. I went on exchanges with Elder Carr and Call. We were able to actually contact someone that I was teaching in Taylor that moved to Clay Springs. I was able to introduce the missionaries to them and get a appointment scheduled to start teaching them. The family name is the Johnsons. That was so cool to see them again. They are so awesome. 

This week also we have been imputing things from our paper area book into the digital area book. This has taken a while, but we got it all in. The Digital area book is so awesome. We have our planner on there as well as all of our teaching records on there. I can definitely see how it will make us more efficient missionaries. 

Elder Sorensen had his departing interview with President Sweeney this week. My Companion Elder Sorensen leaves next week on Monday. It is going to be sad to see him leave because he is a hard worker. President said I am going to be taking over the reigns here once he leaves. Good things are definitely happening here.I have a lot of pictures to describe a little more of this week. 

Hope y'all are doing well.
Love you all
Elder Kennedy

--
Jeff Kennedy
Sent with Airmail

No comments:

Post a Comment