Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekly Update - Sept 17, 2014

Hey Everyone, 

Its a brand new transfer now. This week consisted so far of traveling down to the valley and back for transfers. Elder Orme and I are not companions anymore. He got transferred down to Paradise Valley.  Sister Sweeney our mission presidents wife said about Elder Orme that we all have to take our turn and that I did awesome with him! Elder Orme had higher function autism. It was definitely a hard transfer with him, but I have defiantly learned a lot of valuable lessons from him. Patience was defiantly one of them. I am definitely grateful for the opportunity to have been his companion but also am glad that we are split up. 

I got a new companion yesterday. His name is Elder Carr. He is from Alaska. He is 18 years old is on his 2nd transfer out. So I am 2nd half training him. He is way cool and we have a lot of things similar. Don't know to much about him. 

Saturday we are going down to the valley again to hear Elder Russell M. Nelson speak. He is speaking to both the Scottsdale mission and Mesa mission. We are super excited about that! Definitely blessed to be in this mission. 

Not much has happened this week. Just a lot of traveling. 

Hope all is going well. Pictures will come next week. Dont have my cord with me today. Lost it somewhere. 


Love Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment