Thursday, December 10, 2015

Weekly Update - 12/09/2015

Hey Everybody,

How is it going? Things are going pretty good here. We had Elder Lynn
G. Robbins come to our mission on Monday. It was super awesome! He
talked a lot about opening our mouths in proclaiming the gospel.

We had a pretty awesome week. We have a lot of awesome things coming
to help the natives we are working with in McNary. We are starting a
addiction recovery class, Book of Mormon class and an Family Home
Evening. On Saturday we met with the Ward and cleaned out the building
there. It hasn't been used in quite a few years. That was awesome.

We are trying pretty hard to find new investigators. The work is
slowing down a little bit. I can't believe that the mission is almost
coming to an end. It has gone by so fast. Only a month and a half
left. Transfers are next week and we will be having P-Day on Thursday
next week. I talked to President Sweeney today and he said I will be
staying and Elder Warren will be transferring. So I will have been in
this area for about 6 transfers. Almost 9 months here! I am definitely
loving it here right now. I am loving the people so much.

Well I love you all so much. Keep being awesome and check out
Christmas.mormon.org

Love,
Elder Kennedy
Arizona Scottsdale Mission
6265 N. 82nd St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
dallas.kennedy@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment