Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekly Update

Hey Everybody,

This has been a pretty awesome week. I got sick Saturday with a Flu-ish thing that I still have. It is getting better though. We had Stake Conference on Saturday and Sunday. We only went to the Saturday session because I was just feeling to sick for the other session. A lot of What was mentioned in it was how we need to love those that we want to share the gospel with. That when they know we are sharing out of a true desire to help them then they will be more likely to accept. It was also mentioned how good you do feel when you share the gospel with someone and they do accept it. There is so much joy in sharing the gospel. 

Well I hope everything is going well with y'all. I am so glad to be able to serve a mission right now. I find so much joy in sharing this gospel with those around me. 

Love you all.
From,
Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment