Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Weekly Update - #ITSMYBIRTHDAY‏

Hey Everybody, 

This week has been pretty good. We are teaching a family who are progressing very well. Well they came to church this week so that was a huge miracle. We taught them the commandments of keeping the Sabbath day holy, reading the scriptures daily, and praying daily. They have had some amazing experiences with prayer. They opened up a lot during this lesson. 

It was my birthday on Thursday as well. I had a awesome Birthday. One of our members made me a awesome white chocolate pie on my birthday and then yesterday made me a huge white chocolate cake. They are so awesome! My district also got me a birthday cake and a tie as well. They call the tie the Authority tie. ha ha. This week we were able to do a lot of service for members. I just love doing service. It makes you feel really good after. Mosiah 2:17.

Well things are going fantastic here. Hope all is well with y'all. Love y'all. 
From, 
Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment