Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekly Updates - Week 43

Hey Everybody, 
   
So on Monday I got transferred to a town called Taylor. It is about a hour away from where I was serving in Eagar. They made me District Leader here. Whoot whoot. I am really going to miss Eagar, AZ. I was there for about 7 months and they became like family there. I hope that I was able to accomplish all that the Lord wanted me to accomplish there. We were able to have a baptism the last Saturday before I left for a YSA name Bailee Goodman. It was awesome to see her get baptized because she was so prepared. Then Saturday, Sunday and Monday were all full of saying goodbye to people. Super sad, but also exciting to go to a new area. 

Well I hope all is well with everyone. I will give more of an update on Monday about the work in Taylor. Super Blessed to be here. 

Love, 
Elder Kennedy

Pic 1 and 2
Bailee Goodmans baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment