Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Up to the Mountains

Hey Everyone, 

Its Elder Kennedy! These past couple weeks have been crazy! I went to the ghettos of pheonix for my last week of this transfer. That was interesting! A lot of biking and a lot of talking to people on the side of the street. That was a really cool and different experience. It really made me appreciate the good times. It definitely made me feel more accomplished biking then it did riding a car because of all the people that we talked to. Now I am up in the mountains in a town called Eager. My companion is Elder Clark and he is from Wyoming. He only has two transfers left and then he is going home. We are whitewashing the area meaning that we are both new to the area. We cover 2 wards and a YSA branch. It seems like there is a lot of work to be done up here. A lot of less active work.
One thing I am trying to do is to read the General Conference edition of the Ensign and to write down in a study journal the things that I learn. As I have done this I have seen that I am actively searching for the things the Lord wants me to find and try to apply it in my life. It has already blessed my life so much with little insights and advice for me personally. I think that as we keep a study Journal we actively show the Lord that we appreciate and love the revelation he gives us each day.

Well I hope you all are doing well! Love you all,


Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment