Monday, May 5, 2014

2nd Baptism

Hey everybody, 

Dont have much time to email right now but the last 2 days have been a very spiritual experience for us. Saturday morning I was able to baptized Jan Agardy. That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The spirit was so strong! Also, that night we were able to give a blessing to a recent converts nephew. His nephew was very sick, he was sleeping and was lying in Brother Cortinas lap. So we gave the blessing with the little nephew still sleeping in his lap. So Right as we started giving the blessing the spirit just came over me and I just felt really happy. This continued throughout the whole blessing. Right as we ended I looked up at Brother Cortina and he just started crying! He said he felt the spirit so strong and that he has never felt this before in his life. It was amazing because I have never felt the spirit so strong before. The Priesthood power is real and is here to bless us. I am so grateful for the priesthood and I hope to continue to strive to be worthy for it! The next day was Sunday and we were able to be apart of Jan's Confirmation. She received an amazing blessing and will be a great addition to the church.

 During Priesthood session we were able to be apart of Brother Cortinas ordination into the priesthood. He shared the experience that we had the day before with him and how that experience changed his view of the gospel.
 This has been an amazing past couple of days. I am on a spiritual high!

Love you all so much,
Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment