Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekly Update - May 27, 2015

Hey everybody,

Not much to report on besides we finally got iPads. They are so nice
in helping us study the gospel better and teaching amazing lessons. We
had Elder Evans, Elder Allen and Elder Warren come and orientate us on
using iPads safely. They talked a lot about the higher law and how we
need to be taught correct principles and then make the right choices
ourselves. They also shared in 2 Nephi Chapter 2 about how we have
agency and the choice to act for ourselves. That we have the choice to
make the right choices online and what better place to learn this
principle then on a mission.

Well some other good news is I got transferred. I am now in Pinetop as
a Zone Leader. Super excited and super nervous for this new
responsibility. It is hard to leave an area and the people there when
you grow to love them so much, but I am ready for this new challenge.
I love being able to help other missionaries come closer to Christ.

Well I hope all is going well with Y'all. I love you y'all.

Love,
Elder Kennedy

Sent from my iPad

FYI.

Link to his pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment