Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekly Update

Hey Everyone,
There are a lot of good things going on here in Eagar AZ. Not anything to interesting is happening right now. My companion is going home next week and in interviews President was saying that I may be training a new missionary this upcoming transfer. Super scary but super exciting.

We also heard that Elder Neil L. Andersen is coming to the mission September 20th, 2014. That is going to be super amazing. I am super excited for that!
I dont have anything else to report on. I read a super good talk in last months ensign called "Becoming Perfect in Christ". https://www.lds.org/ensign/2014/07/young-adults/becoming-perfect-in-christ?lang=eng
This talk is perfect for any who are to hard on themselves. It talks about how through Jesus we can overcome those tendencies.
Well hope everyone is doing well. Love to hear from all of you.
Love,
Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment