Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekly Update - 10/05/15

Hello everybody,

Not much as happened since Wednesday besides I am just trying my best
to train my new companion who has only been out about 6 days. He is
doing a trial mission to see if he can handle a full time mission. He
is doing great right now. He can be a handful at times and frustrate
me, but he is teaching me patience and unconditional love. This will
be an interesting transfer. That is all I got to say. He has the
desire to be out here and that is what really matters.

I absolutely loved General Conference this weekend. It was probably
the best one I have seen ever. I got something out of every single
talk. I really loved Elder Durrants talk about Ponderizing. That was
such a neat thing that we all can do. My first scripture I am going to
ponderizing is 2nd Nephi 4:18-23. It helps me known that God is there
to be with us in our trials and stupid things that we do. He is there
to guide us back to the path we need to be on.

Love you all,
Elder Kennedy
Arizona Scottsdale Mission
6265 N. 82nd St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
dallas.kennedy@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment